Experienced in all work-related injuries
Workers’ and workman’s compensation is a form of insurance that provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment. Workman’s compensation includes the Compromise and Release Agreement that benefits are given in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for negligence. Malley Law is experienced in handling workman’s compensation cases and the Compromise and Release Agreement.
Workman’s compensation covers these work-related Injuries:
- Construction Accidents
- Work-related Death
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back/Neck Injuries
- Shoulder / Knee / Joint
- Asbestos Exposure
- Auto/Truck Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Roof Related Falls and Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Run-Over by Operating Equipment
- Lifting Equipment Failure
- Falls from Ladders
- Electric Shock
- Trench Collapses
- Fires and Explosions
- Hit by Highway Vehicle
- Compressed Gases Accidents
- Welding Accidents
- Hearing loss
8 Helpful Tips for a Workers’ Compensation case
- Immediately notify your employer about your injury or illness. Ask for the name, address and phone number of the Workers’ Compensation insurance company.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of anyone who witnessed the injury.
- Take photographs of the accident site and your injuries.
- Go to a doctor or hospital for treatment and fully explain when and how your work-related injury or illness occurred.
- Contact an attorney immediately to protect your rights.
- Do not settle your case with an insurance company.
- Keep a diary of all doctor appointments and medications.
- Do not give a written or recorded interview with an insurance company.
Put the Malley Law Team in your corner for all your workman’s compensation needs. Contact Malley Law today.